Tuesday 25 March 2014

March Releases :-) xx

Hiya, I just finished up on my new digi's for the month - selfies seem to be the craze at the moment so I wanted to pop a couple of those in this batch :-D
Also, I've had a couple of people mention that they would like to be able to add mouths and noses to the Flat Friends characters so I've put together a little set that can be used on existing digi's - will be fun seeing the Flat friends out and about with smiles on their faces :-)




Right I'll leave you to it - I'm absolutely loving the boy cards that are coming through this month - it's been so busy on here the last couple of weeks - thanks to everyone that's joining in xx Have a lovely week and I'll see you on Tuesday when we launch the next challenge and announce our winners for this month xx

4 comments:

  1. Emma - I am not sure you are getting my emails. Possibly they went to your junk folder? My email address is kelly (dot) little (at) windstream (dot) net. Can you drop me a line about last month's win? Thanks! Kelly L :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooo sorry hun - just went through my junk mail folder and saw your message - I'll get those digi's over to you now - so sorry for the delay xxx Hope you have a lovely week, Em xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I love all the different little expressions!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete